Date of Last Revision: November 25th, 2020
Welcome to Mico (the “Platform”), which is provided by Mico World Limited or one of its affiliates (“Mico”, “we” or “us”). You are reading the Terms and Conditions of Use(the “Terms”), which govern the relationship and serve as an agreement between you and us and set forth the terms and conditions by which you may access and use the Platform and our related websites, services, applications, products and content (collectively, the “Services”). The Terms was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
You should read these terms and conditions in full because they apply every time you visit MICO By using or accessing the MICO Services, you confirm that you accept these Terms and agree to comply with them. However, just in case you ever need a reminder of the main points, here’s a quick basic Terms:
2. We’re not responsible for anything that you post or published on MICO and we will remove it in our own discretion if we find something you have posted is inappropriate or illegal.
4. You will not use MICO to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, pornographic or discriminatory.
5. You (including you are a broadcaster) shall be solely responsible for the following action, including but not limited, (i) You avoid the screening of the MICO intentionally, use the false identity information to establish an MICO account and use other individual’s bank account to withdraw the awards in an MICO account; (ii) if you are a political person, governmental official or family member of political person or governmental official, you use MICO platform to engage in the illegal or criminal activities such as the money laundering, bribery, terrorist financing or others. If MICO has detected such action, MICO has right to disqualify your account, refuse your withdraw request and report such action to related authority.
MICO is a kind of free social app provides you the most simple and reliable way to connect with new people nearby or around the world. With MICO you can find interesting people and moments near you "Nearby" or from other places around the world "Global Roaming". And you can share yourself and post any kind of the exciting moments of your life in "Discover", You can also get followers and supports from all around the world. With MICO you can send free text, voice, video, photo messages, and add various kinds of stickers to your friends "Chats". It is intended to be an interesting place to visit and it is important for both of us to remain it safe and friendly, so you agree that you will only use MICO in a manner consistent with its purpose and which is in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The Terms apply whenever you use MICO, whether or not you have chosen to register with us, so please read them carefully. By accessing, using, registering for or receiving services offered on MICO (the "Services") you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by the Terms.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS THEN YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE APP OR SITE.
You are able to post all kinds of things on MICO, including photographs, messages and other content ("Content"). You own all of the content and information you post on MICO，While there are some rules about what is acceptable, so when you are using MICO you may not post or send any Content which:
1. contains expletives or language which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
2. is obscene, pornographic or otherwise may offend human dignity;
3. is abusive, insulting or threatening, or which promotes or encourages sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
4. encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred, hateful content or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offence;
5. is defamatory;
6. relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers);
7. involves the transmission of "junk" mail or "spam";
8. contains any spy ware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programmes or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from MICO or otherwise;
9. itself, or the posting of which, infringes any third party’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights);
10.shows drugs or drug use;
11.shows political content;
12. shows another person which was created or distributed without that person’s consent;
13. use the Services in a manner that may create a conflict of interest or undermine the purposes of the Services, such as trading reviews with other users or writing or soliciting fake reviews;
14. make unauthorised copies, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or create any derivative works of the Services or any content included therein, including any files, tables or documentation (or any portion thereof) or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied by the Services or any derivative works thereof;
15. contains the information, comment or any other forms of content about a person who is under 18 years old.
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about MICO, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to content at our discretion for any reason or no reason. Some of the reasons we may remove or disable access to content may include finding the content objectionable, in violation of these Terms, or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users. So please take it seriously when you post or send content via MICO because you are solely responsible for, and bear all liability in relation to, such Content.
We respect other people's rights and do our best to keep MICO safe and clean, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on MICO that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on MICO if we believe that it violates this Terms or our policies.
3.If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
4. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
5. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks without our prior written permission.
7. You will not use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Services; You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on MICO.
8. You will not intimidate or harass another, or promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
MICO users are required to provide username, age, gender, profile photo and other optional information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
2. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
3. You will not provide any false personal information on MICO, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
4. If we disable your account, you will not post any content on MICO except contact with official assistant which we called "MICO Team".
5. We reserve the right to destroy or disable your account if we believe it is appropriate.
6. We will recommend your profile as an "Feature User" or your moment as "Hot Moment" to other users.
7. if you choose to link or sign up using your social network (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Google), we may collect information from these social media services, including your information of profile photo, username , gender, birthday, age for our services.
8. You understand and accept that MICO not provide services of APP online, payments, salary withdrawal in Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Cuba, Myanmar, Yeman, Iraq, Somalia and other places due to the reasons including but not limited to force majeure and security reasons, and the specific Service delivery time shall be comprehensively assessed by MICO and other necessary authorities.
If you violate the Terms, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, then we reserve the right at our sole discretion, at any time and without liability or the need to give you prior notice or to refund any unused services to:
1. suspend or revoke your registration (where applicable) and your right to access and/or use MICO or submit any Content to MICO; and
2. make use of any operational, technological, legal, or other means available to enforce the Terms (including without limitation blocking specific IP addresses).
We will try (but we are not obliged) to notify you if your access to MICO and/or your Profile is to be or has been suspended or terminated.
If you have registered on MICO, you can terminate your registration at any time by going to the "Settings" control on MICO when you are logged in and choosing the "Delete Account" link. And you understand that if you choose to delete account on our platform, your account shall be permanently deleted from Mico. We have no obligation to save your information, including your profile information and content you have posted. We may delete these information from our servers within the period permitted by the law by way of housekeeping on a periodic basis.
In App Purchases. From time to time, MICO may offer additional products and services for purchase through the App Store, Google Play or other application platforms ("in app purchases"). If you choose to make an in app purchase, you will be prompted to enter details for your account with the mobile platform you are using (e.g., Apple, Android, etc.) ("your IAP Account"), and your IAP Account will be charged for the in app purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase as well as the general terms for in app purchases that apply to your IAP Account. If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through an in app purchase, your IAP Account will be billed continuously for the subscription until you cancel in accordance with the platform terms. In all cases, please refer to the terms of your application platform which apply to your in app purchases.
What can I buy on MICO?
MICO offers you the opportunity to pay for certain services offered on the site. MICO’s VIP services include various opportunities to find and meet additional people, to customize your profile and to boost your profile so more people will find you. MICO also offers the ability to play various games on the site. All of these VIP services can be purchased once you register, and you may subscribe to the VIP services for various lengths of time. Once you have paid for any VIP services, they are non-refundable. You can change your Auto Top-up at anytime in your payment settings on your profile page. The pricing may vary due to a number of factors, such as (but not limited to) promotional offers, loyalty bonuses and other discounts that might apply to your age group.
How do I renew my VIP services with MICO?
Once you have requested a MICO VIP Service, you authorise MICO to charge your chosen payment method. If you want to cancel or change your payment method at any time, you can do so either via the payment settings option under your profile or by contacting your mobile service provider. If your chosen payment method is via your mobile service provider, then please check with them about their payment terms, as their payment terms will govern how payments to MICO are made as well as how such payments may be changed or cancelled. Your subscription to MICO’s VIP services will automatically renew until you decide to cancel, and if you have enabled the auto top-up feature, your account will automatically be topped up until you decide to disable this function.
1. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
2. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
3. Subscriptions can be managed by the user: auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user‘s Account Settings after purchase;
4. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
1. MICO offers a feature allowing users to purchase virtual currency which we called "MICO Coins" for use within the Service (i.e. as a "tip" to another MICO Broadcaster for their live broadcast, or send Gift to your friends on chat). You acknowledge and agree that your distribution of any Coins currently in your account, as a virtual "tip" to any other user's account, is made solely at your own discretion; you further understand that once you have confirmed the transfer of Coins to another user's account, the action cannot be undone and the Coins cannot be withdrawn.
2. The value (i.e. the exchange rate) of the Coins is determined by MICO based on your country of origin, and MICO further reserves the right to modify the purchase exchange rate between actual currency and virtual Coins from time to time, with or without reason, in its sole discretion. By your use of the Service, you confirm your understanding of and accept the then-current exchange rate of any Coins at the time of your purchase.
4. If your account is terminated by MICO for cause, any outstanding Coins remaining in your account at the time of termination may be confiscated and will not be recoverable in MICO's sole and absolute discretion.
5. You understand that the purchase of Coins requires actual money. If you disagree with any part of, or do not fully understand our exchange rate policy, please refrain from purchasing or using any Coins in connection with the Service.
7. MICO Coins are virtual assets which can be got by online payments such as Credit card/ Debit card/ Bank transfer/ Wallet/ Google Payments/ iTunes Payments and so on;
8. MICO not allowed users to generate chargebacks or refund or dispute the bills, if the coins had been sent to the MICO ID and the bills meet with local laws. The ID and the Device will be banned forever, and the diamonds which are generated by the coins also will be deducted.
Some of the MICO Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that MICO may place such advertising and promotions on the MICO Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
You can report any abuse or complain about Content on MICO. We provide "Block" and "Report" function for user to help us keep MICO clean and safe. You can report a user directly from a profile, by clicking the "Report" on their profile, choosing the reason for the complaint. You can also report a moment directly by clicking the "Report" on moment detail page, choosing the reason for the complaint. All the report will be verified by our "Audit Team"and make corresponding process according to the actual situation based on our policies. If you believe we process it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal via"Feedback" firstname.lastname@example.org We will always try our best to help resolve any issues that you may encounter with our service.
1. MICO does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the MICO Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the MICO Services, you hereby grant to MICO a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the MICO Services.
2. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the MICO Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the MICO Services does not violate the privacy rights, public interests, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party.
3. As between you and Mico, all content, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music on and “look and feel” of the Services, and all intellectual property rights related thereto (the “MICO Content”), are either owned or licensed by MICO. MICO Content is protected by laws of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and MICO owns and retains all rights in the MICO Content and the MICO Services. MICO hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the MICO Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the MICO Services.
4. The MICO Services contain Content of Users and other MICO licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the MICO Services.
5. MICO performs technical functions necessary to offer the MICO Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the MICO Services.
6. Although the Site and other MICO Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other MICO Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of MICO. Also, although MICO will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, MICO reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by MICO in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, MICO encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, MICO is not a backup service. MICO will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the MICO Services, or the loss of any Content.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, MICO expressly excludes:
1. All conditions, representations, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
2. Any liability incurred by you arising from use of MICO, its services or these terms and conditions, including without limitation for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses or expenses of whatever nature and howsoever direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (however arising including negligence), loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, wasted management or office time, breach of contract or claims of third parties or other losses of any kind or character, even if MICO has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of MICO. This limitation on liability applies to, but is not limited to, the transmission of any disabling device or virus that may infect your equipment, failure or mechanical or electrical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, bodily injury (other than caused by our negligence), property damage, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any act of god in connection with MICO including, without limitation, any liability for loss of revenue or income, loss of profits or contracts, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill, loss of data, wasted management or office time and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable whether arising directly or indirectly.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MICO, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the MICO Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Status Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the MICO Service. We don't support or encourage illegal consumption of alcohol or tobacco, so there.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, without regard to the choice of law principles. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre(“HKIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the HKIAC for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Hong Kong. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services. we may provide notice on the Website if we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement.
MICO app and Website owned and operated by MICO World Limited. You can download our app from Google Play Store for Android Devices and from Apple Store for iOS devices. Here are some Social Media Network links below you may interest. Thank you for supporting us. If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Terms or MICO Services, they should be directed to MICO via email@example.com.
Google Play Store：https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mico
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/micoapp
Address: FLAT/RM A 12/F ZJ300, 300 LOCKHART ROAD, WAN CHAI, HONG KONG